Friday 31 March 7.30pm
Film Night: PYGMALION (1938)
Cranky Professor Henry Higgins (Leslie Howard) takes a bet that he can turn Cockney guttersnipe Eliza Doolittle (Wendy Hiller)
into a "proper lady" in a mere six months in this delightful comedy of bad manners, based on the play by George Bernard Shaw.
This Academy Award-winning inspiration for Lerner and Loewe's My Fair Lady was directed by Anthony Asquith and star Howard,
edited by David Lean, and scripted by Shaw himself.
Saturday 15 April 8am - 3pm
The 32nd Annual Burrawang Easter Market
The longest running, biggest and best-loved market in the Southern Highlands.
150 stalls, parking and shuttle bus available, children's rides and entertainment for everyone.
Visit the new website for further details.
Saturday 13 May 7pm
Meet Your Neighbour Night
Save the date!
Please see the Events Calendar for other future events.
To receive the "What's On in Burrawang" email, please subscribe.
For more information on the School of Arts Hall as your next venue, please contact:
The Burrawang School of Arts Inc.
35 Hoddle Street
Burrawang NSW 2577
Telephone: 4886 4565, 0418 272 500
Village Facebook page
The Burrawang Village Facebook page is a community group for Burrawang Village and its surrounds.
- Australia Day picnic and cricket in the park - Australia Day
- The Fishing Club Yabbie Races - last Sunday in February, Burrawang Village Hotel
- The popular Burrawang Easter Market - each Easter Saturday
- The Annual Ball - Queen's Birthday weekend Saturday, Burrawang School of Arts
- Cracker night - Queen's Birthday weekend Sunday, Burrawang Village Hotel
- Hockey Club Trivia night - second Friday evening in July
- Burrawang Community Christmas Party - first Sunday evening in December
- Christmas Eve: Santa arrives at dusk in a buggy led by two white horses, Burrawang Village Hotel
- Trivia night
- MamaMia Abba tribute band
- Santa at the Burrawang Hotel!
- Burrawang Community Christmas Party
- Nakuru Hope Melbourne Cup lunch